Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stay Tuned....

Hello again!

My most sincerest apologies for my extended abscence from the world of blogging. These past couple of months have been...well...trying, to say the least. With what little free time I have had away from the school, I have only been able to study and prepare for the National American Veterinary Licensing Examination (aka Boards).

This coming Monday (the 12th), I will be taking the 360 multiple-choice question exam. Afterwards, I will require much imbibing to make my hands stop shaking and calm my nerves. With that behind me, I should be able to gain some semblance of a normal life again and start blogging again. I look forward to sharing some stories with you all because I have many that need telling. Wish me luck on the exam!!!

5 comments:

Dave The Game said...

By "wish you luck" I assume you mean "buy you many drinks so that you are totally hungover for the test."

...Arch-nemesis!

Tayaki said...

good luck!!!! and great to see that you're back blogging! woo for procrastination instead of pharmacology! :) and yes, i love explamation points, hence the overuse of them. ;)

The Ethical Miss said...

I will be right with you (in spirit) on Monday. I figured it pays to just get the freaking NAVLE done. Good luck.

The O said...

Thanks everyone!

I completely agree allbut1, best of luck to you too!! :)

The Foodist said...

bah you always stress out and do well. Youll be fine!

GL anyway..